Commercial and Corporate Law
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- National and international commercial contracts.
- Joint ventures / Partners Agreements.
- Restructuring and reorganization of groups of companies.
- Commercial distribution, agency, franchise.
- Admonitory and titles execution procedures.
- Intellectual property.
- Unfair competition.
The area comprises experts advising the company in all phases of their social life:
- Statutory Reform.
- Council Secretariats.
- General Meetings.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Duties and responsibilities of managers.
- Agreements between partners.
- Increases and reductions in capital.
- Debt issues.